Elder Warriors Clan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application for EW member.

Go down 
+7
bpwnes
darkrai273
SWG
[EW]Grundy
Rifle Dropper
He.Man
MIGHTYMIKE
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
MIGHTYMIKE

MIGHTYMIKE

Application for EW member. Empty
PostSubject: Application for EW member.   Application for EW member. EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 10:08 pm

1) My game name is MIGHTYMIKE. (a name i got in college).

2) Yes i am older than 13 and I am 35 y/o.

3) Heman invited me to EW clan.

4) No I never belonged to a clan this is new for me.

5) I play around lunch time dinner and after the kids go to bed around 2100 hrs.

6) I live in EDT/Indiana.

7) i live in the USA.

Cool I speak English and very little Italian.

9) I only play call of duty 2 right now.

10) I am a husband and a father of two young children I have been married for 8 years and I am an advanced EMT in the state of Indiana for 6 years. I have a degree in psychology and i like saving lives much better. I really enjoy playing call of duty and I love WWII history so this game is perefect. I like to join EW, you guys seem like a good group of people and I like that. Im also involved with community work through my church.
Back to top Go down
He.Man

He.Man

PostSubject: Re: Application for EW member.   Application for EW member. EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 10:39 pm

Oh do you speak a little of italian?? Me too!! PORCA MISÉRIA!! lol! lol! lol!

Nice to see you applied cheers
Back to top Go down
MIGHTYMIKE

MIGHTYMIKE

PostSubject: Re: Application for EW member.   Application for EW member. EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 10:47 pm

MI chiamo michelle jacamo scorsone
Back to top Go down
Rifle Dropper
General of the Army
General of the Army
Rifle Dropper

PostSubject: Re: Application for EW member.   Application for EW member. EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 11:22 pm

Nice to hear that you are interested, unfortunately, we have no CoD2 server. We tried, but the lack of server traffic caused us to reconsider. That is not to say we will never have a CoD2 server again, but I don't see us being in any hurry to do it again right away. CoD UO is where we started, and what we have had the most success with, but many of our members have moved to CoD4. The point is...Unfortunately, if you have only CoD2, we have no gaming to offer you.
Back to top Go down
[EW]Grundy
Private
Private
[EW]Grundy

PostSubject: Re: Application for EW member.   Application for EW member. EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 1:02 am

I think it would be cool to have at least one server for each CoD eventually. We have to get the servers we have right now going before we try anything else and of course money is always an issue as well.
Back to top Go down
SWG
Captain
Captain
SWG

PostSubject: Re: Application for EW member.   Application for EW member. EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 8:23 am

I think he meant UO because he's on the UO TDM server almost everyday...
Back to top Go down
darkrai273
Sergeant
Sergeant
darkrai273

PostSubject: Re: Application for EW member.   Application for EW member. EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 8:48 am

Yes, people may call COD UO, COD 2 if they dont understand very well, remember, it's not exacly the first one, its the extension to the first one, and people may get confused. but i have not seen him, because i haven't been around for a while, but that is a little evidence for SWG's post lol Very Happy
Back to top Go down
bpwnes
Private
Private
bpwnes

PostSubject: Re: Application for EW member.   Application for EW member. EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 8:49 am

Not 13? welcomewave cheers
Back to top Go down
MIGHTYMIKE

MIGHTYMIKE

PostSubject: Re: Application for EW member.   Application for EW member. EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 10:06 am

I am sorry for the confusion I did mean the uo server that is what i have started with and what I have been playing on. I really do want to be involved with this clan. I am computer illiterate but I am trying to learn and I have friends that are helping me through the process, again thank you for considering me. Embarassed Embarassed
Back to top Go down
[EW]Grundy
Private
Private
[EW]Grundy

PostSubject: Re: Application for EW member.   Application for EW member. EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 10:10 am

Pretty simple, play often and regularly and don't be a dick. So far you seem to have the 2nd part down, lol. As far as being computer illiterate, don't worry, if you have a problem someone here can likely help you through it.
Back to top Go down
sink2010
Private 1st Class
Private 1st Class
sink2010

PostSubject: Application for EW member.   Application for EW member. EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 10:56 am

nice man cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.elderwarriors.tk
MIGHTYMIKE

MIGHTYMIKE

PostSubject: Re: Application for EW member.   Application for EW member. EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 12:35 pm

thanks for the support everyone and if you ask my wife I do play too much. Wink Wink
Back to top Go down
Rifle Dropper
General of the Army
General of the Army
Rifle Dropper

PostSubject: Re: Application for EW member.   Application for EW member. EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 1:18 pm

MIGHTYMIKE wrote:
I am sorry for the confusion I did mean the uo server that is what i have started with and what I have been playing on. I really do want to be involved with this clan. I am computer illiterate but I am trying to learn and I have friends that are helping me through the process, again thank you for considering me. Embarassed Embarassed

lol!
Not a problem. I misname stuff all the time. Good luck.
neener
Back to top Go down
He.Man

He.Man

PostSubject: Re: Application for EW member.   Application for EW member. EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 4:53 pm

yup I invited him cause he plays everydays in our UO server and cause hes a good guy
Back to top Go down
[EW]Rambo1942
General
General
[EW]Rambo1942

PostSubject: Re: Application for EW member.   Application for EW member. EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 12:43 am

MIGHTYMIKE wrote:
thanks for the support everyone and if you ask my wife I do play too much. Wink Wink
Welcome to my club Mightymike....lol.
And you've come to the right place to make some good friends and have a great gaming experience.
Also, we may in the future have servers for all the cod games...well except for mw2 cause that game was an epic fail on the developers part when it comes to having your own servers.
Anyway, welcome to [EW]
Back to top Go down
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&
bpwnes
Private
Private
bpwnes

PostSubject: Re: Application for EW member.   Application for EW member. EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 11:57 am

MIGHTYMIKE wrote:
You haven't played too much till you end up dead or in the hospital.

...or when you start playing Ape Escape in real life (yeah... that was me).
Back to top Go down
MIGHTYMIKE

MIGHTYMIKE

PostSubject: Re: Application for EW member.   Application for EW member. EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 12:41 pm

Again thank you guys for making me feel welcomed I know I am not a member yet but you are making me feel like I am part of your guys clan. deathmetal
Back to top Go down
MasonTheKid
Brigadier General
Brigadier General
MasonTheKid

PostSubject: Re: Application for EW member.   Application for EW member. EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 4:14 pm

MightyMike, you have my vote and welcome on coming on-board...you are active most of the time when I'm in UO, play and act fair ..and even though there was confusion getting you registered and an app placed, you did what it took to get the things requested done...bravo!
Back to top Go down
http://www.HipKittyProducts.com
MIGHTYMIKE

MIGHTYMIKE

PostSubject: Re: Application for EW member.   Application for EW member. EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 7:53 pm

Thank you for your vote Mason the kid you rock. dance dance dance dance dance
Back to top Go down
ComradeStalin
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
ComradeStalin

PostSubject: Re: Application for EW member.   Application for EW member. EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 7:09 am

Rifle Dropper wrote:
MIGHTYMIKE wrote:

lol!
Not a problem. I misname stuff all the time. Good luck.
neener

and misspell too.... *cough*

glad to have you here mighty mike
Back to top Go down
MIGHTYMIKE

MIGHTYMIKE

PostSubject: Re: Application for EW member.   Application for EW member. EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 9:36 am

Thank you Comrade Stalin. Cool
Back to top Go down
[EW]Grundy
Private
Private
[EW]Grundy

PostSubject: Re: Application for EW member.   Application for EW member. EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 3:56 pm

It's a few days early but let's get the vote going on this guys folks!
Back to top Go down
MIGHTYMIKE

MIGHTYMIKE

PostSubject: Thank You   Application for EW member. EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 9:42 pm

Hi guys thank you for starting the vote early I cant wait to see my verdict good or bad I will still stay with this site. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
sink2010
Private 1st Class
Private 1st Class
sink2010

PostSubject: Application for EW member.   Application for EW member. EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 11:15 pm

good luck man Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.elderwarriors.tk
MIGHTYMIKE

MIGHTYMIKE

PostSubject: thank you   Application for EW member. EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 8:19 am

Thank You Sink bounce
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application for EW member.   Application for EW member. Empty

Back to top Go down

Application for EW member.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next