Elder Warriors Clan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Membership Application : MoonyLunar

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
moonylunar

moonylunar

Membership Application : MoonyLunar Empty
PostSubject: Membership Application : MoonyLunar   Membership Application : MoonyLunar EmptyMon May 03, 2010 4:58 am

1. Name used in game?
moonylunar or i_dont_try
2. Are you at least 13 years old/How old are you?
i am 14 as of 12/29/09
3. If selected to join Elder warriors will you be dedicated to our servers?
yes i would and will be unless my computer dies
4. Do you agree to abide by the Elder Warrior's code of ethics?
yes i do
5. When do you usually play on Elder Warriors servers?
i try to play everyday around afternoon and sometimes at night
6. What is your time zone?
CST
7. Which EW member recommended you?
[EW] Sniper Wolf or None (in game he said interested and posted the site thats how i found out how to join if thats "recommending"
8. If you are accepted will you only belong to the Elder warriors clan?
on COD4 yes as i lead a friend group |DM| we play l4d+2 tf2 css and so on
9. Contact info.
e-mail: logandale12@yahoo.com
steam: |DM|MoonyLunar
xfire: mdsmoony (old clan i was booted from)
10. What languages do you speak?
English
11. What country are you from?
U.s (America)
12. What division(s) are you applying for UO, CoD4, WaW?
Cod4 as i don't own WaW Or Uo or even Mw2

Additional Info:My Name Is Logan even tho i try to get my friends to call me leon i play games most of the day only stopping for breaks youtube or a game of basketball with my brother i make videos for youtube for fun as of now i'm working on a COD4 campaign playthrough and my friends mini sniper montage filmed on =FF= (because [EW] was empty) i'm not the best player but i have fun i try to play by the rules and let people know when they break them i don't use martyrdom or last stand as i think they are cheap i have used them (not on the [EW] servers) to get the martyrdom challenge and if i get selected for Mod/Admin i'll do my best to find and warn rule breakers and ban hackers also i'd like to say that you guys might have the best admins/mods on cod4 in my opinion (not kissing up) i mean really you have fun while enforcing rules and giving warnings and lastly it sometimes looks like i'm using martyrdom thats just me trying to throw a grenade then dieing or throwing it down to try and knife/shoot someone close to me and if i die it seems like martyrdom.
Back to top Go down
moonylunar

moonylunar

PostSubject: Re: Membership Application : MoonyLunar   Membership Application : MoonyLunar EmptyMon May 03, 2010 3:52 pm

Actually i have to cancel this request as i might not be playing COD4 as much in the future because of school trips i'm sorry but i still will try and play on [EW] servers
Back to top Go down
moonylunar

moonylunar

PostSubject: Re: Membership Application : MoonyLunar   Membership Application : MoonyLunar EmptyTue May 11, 2010 3:34 pm

i would like to re-summit my application so let me re-post this really quickly

1. Name used in game?
moonylunar or i_dont_try
2. Are you at least 13 years old/How old are you?
i am 14 as of 12/29/09
3. If selected to join Elder warriors will you be dedicated to our servers?
yes i would and will be unless my computer dies
4. Do you agree to abide by the Elder Warrior's code of ethics?
yes i do
5. When do you usually play on Elder Warriors servers?
i try to play everyday around afternoon and sometimes at night
6. What is your time zone?
CST
7. Which EW member recommended you?
[EW] Sniper Wolf or None (in game he said interested and posted the site thats how i found out how to join if thats "recommending"
8. If you are accepted will you only belong to the Elder warriors clan?
on COD4 yes as i lead a friend group |DM| we play l4d+2 tf2 css and so on
9. Contact info.
e-mail: logandale12@yahoo.com
steam: |DM|MoonyLunar
xfire: mdsmoony (old clan i was booted from)
10. What languages do you speak?
English
11. What country are you from?
U.s (America)
12. What division(s) are you applying for UO, CoD4, WaW?
Cod4 as i don't own WaW Or Uo or even Mw2

Additional Info:My Name Is Logan even tho i try to get my friends to call me leon i play games most of the day only stopping for breaks youtube or a game of basketball with my brother i make videos for youtube for fun as of now i'm working on a COD4 campaign playthrough and my friends mini sniper montage filmed on =FF= (because [EW] was empty) i'm not the best player but i have fun i try to play by the rules and let people know when they break them i don't use martyrdom or last stand as i think they are cheap i have used them (not on the [EW] servers) to get the martyrdom challenge and if i get selected for Mod/Admin i'll do my best to find and warn rule breakers and ban hackers also i'd like to say that you guys might have the best admins/mods on cod4 in my opinion (not kissing up) i mean really you have fun while enforcing rules and giving warnings and lastly it sometimes looks like i'm using martyrdom thats just me trying to throw a grenade then dieing or throwing it down to try and knife/shoot someone close to me and if i die it seems like martyrdom.
Also if i'm invited to scrim let this be known i will fail XD but i will scrim for fun if you need me
Back to top Go down
Kedz is the god of [EW]
General of the Army
General of the Army

PostSubject: Re: Membership Application : MoonyLunar   Membership Application : MoonyLunar EmptyTue May 11, 2010 3:53 pm

dude its cool if you cant be around as much Smile
Back to top Go down
[EW]Grundy
Private
Private
[EW]Grundy

PostSubject: Re: Membership Application : MoonyLunar   Membership Application : MoonyLunar EmptyTue May 11, 2010 5:41 pm

We only ask that our members play regularly and at least 3 hours a week. It doesn't matter if you play 6 hours every day or 3 hours every Sunday, as long as you are regularly seen in the servers and on the site.
Back to top Go down
[EW]Grundy
Private
Private
[EW]Grundy

PostSubject: Re: Membership Application : MoonyLunar   Membership Application : MoonyLunar EmptySat May 15, 2010 3:54 pm

Vote starts today
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Membership Application : MoonyLunar   Membership Application : MoonyLunar Empty

Back to top Go down

Membership Application : MoonyLunar
Page 1 of 1