Elder Warriors Clan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[EW] vs. [BE]- Win!@!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Kedz is the god of [EW]
General of the Army
General of the Army

[EW] vs. [BE]- Win!@! Empty
PostSubject: [EW] vs. [BE]- Win!@!   [EW] vs. [BE]- Win!@! EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 4:45 pm

[EW] vs. [BE]- Win!@! Shot0410
[EW] vs. [BE]- Win!@! Shot0412
[EW] vs. [BE]- Win!@! Shot0425

thanks for yet another scrim Smile
Back to top Go down
[EW]Grundy
Private
Private
[EW]Grundy

PostSubject: Re: [EW] vs. [BE]- Win!@!   [EW] vs. [BE]- Win!@! EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 4:53 pm

Nice job guys! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
[EW]Simon

[EW]Simon

PostSubject: Re: [EW] vs. [BE]- Win!@!   [EW] vs. [BE]- Win!@! EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 5:16 pm

I had a good first Map...even got an Ace... anyone know a good program that I can Upload the demo I took and edit it?
Back to top Go down
Thomas
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
Thomas

PostSubject: Re: [EW] vs. [BE]- Win!@!   [EW] vs. [BE]- Win!@! EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 7:39 pm

Tom killed me twice on Harbor so the teams were fair, 1 time sure, but both times!?! hate you tom! Razz
Back to top Go down
He.Man

He.Man

PostSubject: Re: [EW] vs. [BE]- Win!@!   [EW] vs. [BE]- Win!@! EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 8:49 pm

Simon wrote:
I had a good first Map...even got an Ace... anyone know a good program that I can Upload the demo I took and edit it?

Run your demo and record it with Fraps, then upload it in Youtube, thats what i did for mine
Back to top Go down
[EW]Simon

[EW]Simon

PostSubject: Re: [EW] vs. [BE]- Win!@!   [EW] vs. [BE]- Win!@! EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 10:13 pm

He.Man wrote:
Simon wrote:

Run your demo and record it with Fraps, then upload it in Youtube, thats what i did for mine

Thank's I'll try that Very Happy
Back to top Go down
[EW]Simon

[EW]Simon

PostSubject: Re: [EW] vs. [BE]- Win!@!   [EW] vs. [BE]- Win!@! EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 12:18 am

Well I used Fraps but unless I pay $37 I can't get the full version so it only records 30 seconds worth of footage Sad And the round lasts 2 mins when I got the 4 vs 4 Ace.

So does anyone here have a Full version of fraps that I can send my demo to? Or Tom did you record that BE scrim also? The Ace was in Round 13 (our first round as American) Any help would be much appreciated. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
He.Man

He.Man

PostSubject: Re: [EW] vs. [BE]- Win!@!   [EW] vs. [BE]- Win!@! EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 11:03 pm

Simon wrote:
Well I used Fraps but unless I pay $37 I can't get the full version so it only records 30 seconds worth of footage Sad And the round lasts 2 mins when I got the 4 vs 4 Ace.

So does anyone here have a Full version of fraps that I can send my demo to? Or Tom did you record that BE scrim also? The Ace was in Round 13 (our first round as American) Any help would be much appreciated. Very Happy

Download a cracked version man! Google it, you will find!
Back to top Go down
[EW]Simon

[EW]Simon

PostSubject: Re: [EW] vs. [BE]- Win!@!   [EW] vs. [BE]- Win!@! EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 1:20 am

Rolling Eyes Of course theres a cracked version lol! why didn't I think of that. He-Man my savior cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
[EW]Simon

[EW]Simon

PostSubject: Re: [EW] vs. [BE]- Win!@!   [EW] vs. [BE]- Win!@! EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 6:07 pm

I used google and still couldn't find a cracked version, well I found them but you had to Pay to use the Site so it kinda defeat's the purpose.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [EW] vs. [BE]- Win!@!   [EW] vs. [BE]- Win!@! Empty

Back to top Go down

[EW] vs. [BE]- Win!@!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Elder Warriors Clan Forums :: >.> :: PUG's-
Jump to: