Elder Warriors Clan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application for Arya

Go down 
+2
[EW]Spr/|wL
Gabriella
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Gabriella

Application for Arya Empty
PostSubject: Application for Arya   Application for Arya EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 6:54 am

Those wishing to apply for membership to the Elder Warriors clan, copy the application below, and paste it in to a new post with the title "Membership application for (insert game name here}" To do this click the "New Topic" below and create your post.

1. Name used in game?Arya

2. Are you at least 13 years old/How old are you?over 13

3. If selected to join Elder warriors will you be dedicated to our servers?Yes
(You are allowed to play on other servers we just ask the majority be spent on Elder Warriors and that you wear your [EW] tags on other servers)

4. Do you agree to abide by the Elder Warrior's code of ethics?Yes

5. When do you usually play on Elder Warriors servers?No specific time whenever i can
(This is so we know when to watch for you)

6. What is your time zone?Eastern

7. Which EW member recommended you?Seth of course him being my brother and all lol

8. If you are accepted will you only belong to the Elder warriors clan? of course

9. Contact info. (xfire, msn, etc...)I dont give them out

10. What languages do you speak?English

11. What country are you from?U.S.A

12. What division(s) are you applying for UO, CoD2, CoD4, MW2?Uo

Once your application is posted you may wear the all white [EW] recruit tags. You will go through a 10 day recruit period during which time members will vote on your membership. At the end of the recruit period you will be told if you have been accepted or not. Remember to play often, get noticed and get involved!

Last edited by Arya on Fri Mar 26, 2010 9:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
[EW]Spr/|wL

[EW]Spr/|wL

PostSubject: Re: Application for Arya   Application for Arya EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 8:17 am

I'm sorry I know she is related to Seth but she won't give age or contact info?
Isn't it mandatory since it's in the Application?
Back to top Go down
http://btkdesigns.motionsforum.com/forum.htm
Maj.Seth

PostSubject: Re: Application for Arya   Application for Arya EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 8:44 am

Some people like to keep things private look at jen she wont give her age or contact info

Last edited by [EW]Maj.Seth on Sat Mar 27, 2010 7:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
[EW]Spr/|wL

[EW]Spr/|wL

PostSubject: Re: Application for Arya   Application for Arya EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 8:47 am

That's not the point..The point is if they have it in the Application it should be answered.
Or take it out of the Application.
Back to top Go down
http://btkdesigns.motionsforum.com/forum.htm
Maj.Seth

PostSubject: Re: Application for Arya   Application for Arya EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 8:53 am

well thats not for u to decide its the admins
Back to top Go down
[EW]Grundy
Private
Private
[EW]Grundy

PostSubject: Re: Application for Arya   Application for Arya EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 9:40 am

Personal info is up to the applicant. Some people like to keep certain things private and that's fine. However, as far as the age thing we would like to know that people are at least 13, they don't have to give a specific age if they don't want to. I will modify the application and indicate the "required" info.
Back to top Go down
Gabriella

PostSubject: Re: Application for Arya   Application for Arya EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 9:46 am

Well i fixed it so....
Back to top Go down
[EW]Simon

[EW]Simon

PostSubject: Re: Application for Arya   Application for Arya EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 12:15 pm

[EW]Maj.Seth wrote:
Some people like to keep things private look at jem she wont give her age or contact info

lol! Your the one that complained about Kent not filling out his application all the way, but if it's you sister I guess it's ok Rolling Eyes
Double Standards don't work well in any society...
Back to top Go down
Rifle Dropper
General of the Army
General of the Army
Rifle Dropper

PostSubject: Re: Application for Arya   Application for Arya EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 1:30 pm

If a member (especially a young lady) sees fit to keep their personal info personal, that is perfectly acceptable. We have enough info to recognize her, and Seth, and between the two of them we should be able to get them any needed info. I understand that it is nice to have a list of contacts, etc, making it easier to keep in touch. I also see that as a clan we don't want to be seen as gathering information about teenagers, etc. So we ask the important stuff like 'what name you use in-game' and other non personal stuff that identifies you to us. If a member wants to be more accessible to the clan then they have the option to post as openly and honestly about themselves and who they are as they choose.
That said, I really would kinda like to see all members who choose to remain more anonymous to have some sort of generic email, like say "Arya.EWClan.Contact@hotmail" or something like that, that does not in anyway relate personal info, but that is still completely up to the individual.

Her application looks fine to me. Not having ever played against/with her, I can't vote on acceptance.
Back to top Go down
Gabriella

PostSubject: Re: Application for Arya   Application for Arya EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 4:37 pm

Ill be on all night RD
Back to top Go down
Maj.Seth

PostSubject: Re: Application for Arya   Application for Arya EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 7:22 am

Simon wrote:
[EW]Maj.Seth wrote:
Some people like to keep things private look at jem she wont give her age or contact info

lol! Your the one that complained about Kent not filling out his application all the way, but if it's you sister I guess it's ok Rolling Eyes
Double Standards don't work well in any society...

Hey i still gave the guy a yes so...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application for Arya   Application for Arya Empty

Back to top Go down

Application for Arya
Page 1 of 1