HomePortalRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 N3r0 Clip of TWL Match

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MOTHER FUCKING N3r0?
Lt. General
Lt. General
avatar

Posts : 80
Join date : 2010-02-23
Location : N3r0ville, PA

PostSubject: N3r0 Clip of TWL Match   Fri Jul 23, 2010 1:51 pm

Back to top Go down
[EW]Simon

avatar

Posts : 216
Join date : 2010-03-06
Age : 42
Location : Illinois , USA

PostSubject: Re: N3r0 Clip of TWL Match   Fri Jul 23, 2010 3:55 pm

Nice 2 for 1 shot Very Happy Very Happy

You just saved Uncle Sam $1.50 on ammunition lol, anyone remember what game that's from?
Back to top Go down
sink2010
Private 1st Class
Private 1st Class
avatar

Posts : 44
Join date : 2010-03-16

PostSubject: N3r0 Clip of TWL Match   Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:41 pm

ahahah nice nero Wink Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.elderwarriors.tk
MOTHER FUCKING DIABLO

avatar

Posts : 17
Join date : 2010-07-05
Age : 27
Location : Las Cruces, New Mexico

PostSubject: Re: N3r0 Clip of TWL Match   Sat Jul 24, 2010 12:38 pm

Nice man, twl is promod right?

I see you hold your breath like I do even though its not necessary Laughing
Back to top Go down
MOTHER FUCKING N3r0?
Lt. General
Lt. General
avatar

Posts : 80
Join date : 2010-02-23
Location : N3r0ville, PA

PostSubject: Re: N3r0 Clip of TWL Match   Sat Jul 24, 2010 3:09 pm

Thank you.

The hold breath is actually a bind that is attached to my scope button, that way it automatically holds breath for me when I bring scope up. I just didn't exec the nobreath.cfg before the match. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
bpwnes
Private
Private
avatar

Posts : 51
Join date : 2010-05-11
Age : 30
Location : Virginia

PostSubject: Re: N3r0 Clip of TWL Match   Sat Jul 24, 2010 7:30 pm

Was that the match we were just in? Think I was watching you take those shots... cuz I was dead D:

Maybe I'm just used to watching nero...
Back to top Go down
Thomas
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
avatar

Posts : 130
Join date : 2010-02-23
Age : 26
Location : Freeport Illinois

PostSubject: Re: N3r0 Clip of TWL Match   Sun Jul 25, 2010 12:01 am

N3r0? wrote:
Thank you.

The hold breath is actually a bind that is attached to my scope button, that way it automatically holds breath for me when I bring scope up. I just didn't exec the nobreath.cfg before the match. Very Happy

A bind to hold your breath when you scope in. Shocked

Awesome!
Back to top Go down
bpwnes
Private
Private
avatar

Posts : 51
Join date : 2010-05-11
Age : 30
Location : Virginia

PostSubject: Re: N3r0 Clip of TWL Match   Sun Jul 25, 2010 12:44 am

Thomas wrote:
N3r0? wrote:
Thank you.

The hold breath is actually a bind that is attached to my scope button, that way it automatically holds breath for me when I bring scope up. I just didn't exec the nobreath.cfg before the match. Very Happy

A bind to hold your breath when you scope in. Shocked

Awesome!
It is on FPS banana under CoD4 and Scripts.
Back to top Go down
kent2010
Private 1st Class
Private 1st Class
avatar

Posts : 51
Join date : 2010-03-22
Age : 23
Location : Egypt

PostSubject: Re: N3r0 Clip of TWL Match   Sun Jul 25, 2010 10:01 am

nice nice affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid
Back to top Go down
MGunz
Private
Private
avatar

Posts : 10
Join date : 2010-05-15
Age : 24
Location : Illinois

PostSubject: Re: N3r0 Clip of TWL Match   Tue Jul 27, 2010 10:00 am

bpwnes wrote:
Thomas wrote:
N3r0? wrote:
Thank you.

The hold breath is actually a bind that is attached to my scope button, that way it automatically holds breath for me when I bring scope up. I just didn't exec the nobreath.cfg before the match. Very Happy

A bind to hold your breath when you scope in. Shocked

Awesome!
It is on FPS banana under CoD4 and Scripts.

You could just type in +holdbreath in the console, it does the same thing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: N3r0 Clip of TWL Match   

Back to top Go down
 
N3r0 Clip of TWL Match
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Komodo 8CPU v Stockfish 8CPU Match II
» Komodo 8CPU v Houdini 8CPU Match (2 hours + 30 secs)
» Israeli chess program check-mates the masters
» Match Fritz13 - Critter 1.2 (50 games)
» Three Fortran Programs

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Elder Warriors Clan Forums :: CoD4-
Jump to: