Elder Warriors Clan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Membership application for COD:UO

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Grave

Membership application for COD:UO Empty
PostSubject: Membership application for COD:UO   Membership application for COD:UO EmptySat May 15, 2010 3:29 pm

1. Grave

2. Yes, I'm 21 years of age.

3. [EW]He.man

4. Yes, I was in a clan before. [ID] (Into Darkness); The clan disbanded years ago, which kinda sucked because at the time they were a pretty chill set of dude and chick that were very skilled in UO.

5. My playing time may vary, as I have a job thats has no set hours. But usually you can catch me on the server throughout the day and night at any given time... Sorry, if that's not to specific. I'll just say around 12pm-7pm

6. East Coast. EST-Pacific-Time

7. America! Chea!

8. English! Chea!

9. My primary game would be COD:UO

10. Well, as you already know I'm 21, I'm male, and I'm alright at COD:UO. I use to play religiously a couple years back but kinda lost time for it. But after all these years it has some how sucked me back in, what can I say? It's a great game! I live in Kentucky, I go to college, I'm pretty hell bent on signing-up for the Military Services very soon, and I know how the clan/group/division/what-have-you works. I'm a pretty laid back dude with a laid back style. I play COD:UO for fun, but if a scrim ever comes up it's I'm good for it. My old clan [ID] used to be in TWL so I got a fair grasp on things. Anything else, just holler at me.
Back to top Go down
[EW]Grundy
Private
Private
[EW]Grundy

Membership application for COD:UO Empty
PostSubject: Re: Membership application for COD:UO   Membership application for COD:UO EmptySat May 29, 2010 5:13 am

Vote time folks!!
Back to top Go down

Membership application for COD:UO
Page 1 of 1