Elder Warriors Clan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cod 4 Map and building names

Go down 
+5
Thomas
Jim
MOTHER FUCKING N3r0?
Zipps
Josh
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Josh
Colonel
Colonel
Josh

Cod 4 Map and building names Empty
PostSubject: Cod 4 Map and building names   Cod 4 Map and building names EmptyMon May 03, 2010 6:08 pm

[img]Cod 4 Map and building names WetworkSD[/img][img]Cod 4 Map and building names VacantSD[/img][img]Cod 4 Map and building names StrikeSD[/img][img]Cod 4 Map and building names ShowdownSD[/img][img]Cod 4 Map and building names PipelineSD[/img][img]Cod 4 Map and building names OvergrownSD[/img][img]Cod 4 Map and building names DownPourSD[/img][img]Cod 4 Map and building names CrossfireSD1[/img][img]Cod 4 Map and building names CrashSD[/img][img]Cod 4 Map and building names CountdownSD[/img][img]Cod 4 Map and building names ConvoySD[/img][img]Cod 4 Map and building names CitystreetsSD[/img][img]Cod 4 Map and building names BogSD[/img][img]Cod 4 Map and building names BlocSD[/img][img]Cod 4 Map and building names BacklotSD[/img]
Back to top Go down
Zipps

Zipps

PostSubject: Re: Cod 4 Map and building names   Cod 4 Map and building names EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 4:12 am

i have a slight update regarding scrim tactics here, if you know your tactics, you can easily win from people with a higher skill. I'll do one for crash now, my favourite promod map Razz. I'll do one for strike, vacant, crossfire later.

Cod 4 Map and building names 2czo9d
These are the basic spots on crash, you can use these to call out Razz The slope and sheet spot is better known as 'A garden'.

Cod 4 Map and building names A0cgfk
Attack side: the 2 smg guys, should rush to A, rushing means: not throwing any nades. One smg has to throw a smoke on dumpster tho. One ak guy should go blue house, and watch for eventual mid rusher, or B alley rushers. The other ak guy can go broken wall or fridge. The scope should try to take the other scope out, wich mostly is at B alley, if there is no one there, scope has to either go: broken wall or blue house. If the smg's are fast in A, one ak guy can move up to green car, and the rest can move up also. This was it for the attack side Razz

Cod 4 Map and building names 9igydy
Defense side: One ak guy should go dumpster, and one smg guy rushes A, he should throw a nade in bottom A, to prevent the enemy of getting in fast. The picture isn't right, but i'm too lazy to edit it. The other ak guy should go link, or hardware. Scope goes B alley, to take out the enemy scope. Or he can go sandbags, and possibly after that, glitch! One smg guy remains, he can either rush mid, B alley, or also rush A.

Here is a nade vid for crash:
Back to top Go down
MOTHER FUCKING N3r0?
Lt. General
Lt. General
MOTHER FUCKING N3r0?

PostSubject: Re: Cod 4 Map and building names   Cod 4 Map and building names EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 11:35 am

AWESOME JOB ZIP Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Zipps

Zipps

PostSubject: Re: Cod 4 Map and building names   Cod 4 Map and building names EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 12:06 pm

Strike:
Cod 4 Map and building names Striketutorial
Here is the overview again, with the basic spots, use these to call out.

Cod 4 Map and building names Striketutorial1
Attack side: this is the most basic tactic, what works a little better, is that the ak guy going flower, goes to midshops, and that the smg guy going midshop, just rushes A like the other smg. On strike it's really important, like on most maps, to get in A fast, before the enemy team can set up there. You shall see, it's really hard to get in A when it's well defended. The job of the scope, is just to try to take out the enemy scope, when this succeeds, or he can't find the enemy scope, just go to coffee or overview.

Cod 4 Map and building names Striketutorial2
Defense side: like on the attack side, it's important to get in A. To take tactical positions before the attack guys come running in. There is not a lot of time for this, but the basisc are: one smg should take care of the main entrance, and the other of coffee. One ak guy should go garage, sometimes, the attacking scope will prevent this, if this happens a lot, the ak guy should go in A also, and wait behind the dumpsters, or stay at the bomb side. If one ak guy goes B shops or flower, this can easily prevent a B rush. He calls out the rush when he seas it, and the rest of the team can flank the opponents. As last, the scope: if you can do the glitch jump, do it, it's one of the best scope spots there is, otherwise go on the stair of the B sniperhouse. When they rushed into A, you can just stay in the sniperhouse, and watch statue/coffee.

Here is again a vid showing the nades:
Back to top Go down
Jim
General
General
Jim

PostSubject: Re: Cod 4 Map and building names   Cod 4 Map and building names EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 12:19 pm

Very nice work Zippo! bravo goodpost
Back to top Go down
Thomas
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
Thomas

PostSubject: Re: Cod 4 Map and building names   Cod 4 Map and building names EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 1:34 pm

Thanks Zippo! People with bad computers (like me) Rolling Eyes need all the help they can get.
Back to top Go down
Kedz is the god of [EW]
General of the Army
General of the Army

PostSubject: Re: Cod 4 Map and building names   Cod 4 Map and building names EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 1:37 pm

Thomas wrote:
Thanks Zippo! People with bad computers (like me) Rolling Eyes need all the help they can get.

you mean people with macs? >=O (thanks zippo)
Back to top Go down
Zipps

Zipps

PostSubject: Re: Cod 4 Map and building names   Cod 4 Map and building names EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 1:45 pm

Get a good fps config, you'll lose some eye candy, but more performance Razz
Back to top Go down
Thomas
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
Thomas

PostSubject: Re: Cod 4 Map and building names   Cod 4 Map and building names EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 4:03 pm

Zipps wrote:
Get a good fps config, you'll lose some eye candy, but more performance Razz

Tom gave me a config, but it's still bad. Sad
Back to top Go down
Zipps

Zipps

PostSubject: Re: Cod 4 Map and building names   Cod 4 Map and building names EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 4:04 am

could you post your pc specs?
Back to top Go down
SWG
Captain
Captain
SWG

PostSubject: Re: Cod 4 Map and building names   Cod 4 Map and building names EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 12:43 pm

He doesn't know how, I'll have to help him after I get back to my comp.
Back to top Go down
Thomas
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
Thomas

PostSubject: Re: Cod 4 Map and building names   Cod 4 Map and building names EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 3:17 pm

SWG dresses me as well, and feeds me.
Back to top Go down
Kedz is the god of [EW]
General of the Army
General of the Army

PostSubject: Re: Cod 4 Map and building names   Cod 4 Map and building names EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 3:37 pm

Thomas wrote:

run dxdiag..... not that hard
Back to top Go down
Rogue

Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Cod 4 Map and building names   Cod 4 Map and building names EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 9:52 pm

Zip those are epic nade vids, im officaly scared of you now o.o
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/cptjohnboy
SWG
Captain
Captain
SWG

PostSubject: Re: Cod 4 Map and building names   Cod 4 Map and building names EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 10:47 pm

Thomas wrote:

You said you wouldn't tell anyone about that!
Back to top Go down
Zipps

Zipps

PostSubject: Re: Cod 4 Map and building names   Cod 4 Map and building names EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 3:15 am

Rogue wrote:
Zip those are epic nade vids, im officaly scared of you now o.o

I'm to retarded to use them myself tho Razz
Back to top Go down
bpwnes
Private
Private
bpwnes

PostSubject: Re: Cod 4 Map and building names   Cod 4 Map and building names EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 2:19 pm

I'd like to see more things like what Zipps posted about stike... studying
Back to top Go down
Zipps

Zipps

PostSubject: Re: Cod 4 Map and building names   Cod 4 Map and building names EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 2:34 pm

i'm doing more when i'm not in a lazy mood
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cod 4 Map and building names   Cod 4 Map and building names Empty

Back to top Go down

Cod 4 Map and building names
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Elder Warriors Clan Forums :: CoD4-
Jump to: