Elder Warriors Clan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

UO twice at one time?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shaud
Colonel
Colonel
Shaud

UO twice at one time? Empty
PostSubject: UO twice at one time?   UO twice at one time? EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 10:01 pm

Can this be done and if so how?
Back to top Go down
Jim
General
General
Jim

PostSubject: Re: UO twice at one time?   UO twice at one time? EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 12:13 am

Yes there is a way to do it. This is the easiest way to do it. Make a copy of your UO folder in the "call of duty game of the year edition folder" and rename it to "copy of UO" (or whatever you like.) then make a copy of your coduomp.exe and rename it like you did your UO folder. Now copy and paste the "copy of coduomp.exe" to your desktop. So now you will have to UO icons on your desktop, one is the originial and one is the copy. This worked on my XP pc but didnt work on my machine with windows 7. I got a buffer overrun with my windows 7 using this method.

For my windows 7 I did this.

Copied my entire "Call of duty game of the year edition" folder and pasted it in program files. Rename it to "(Copy)Call of duty game of the year edition" then went in copied the coduomp.exe and pasted that to my desktop. Either way works just the second method taks a little longer due to more files to copy. If you have any questions just ask.Smile

Jim
Back to top Go down
souL
General of the Army
General of the Army

PostSubject: Re: UO twice at one time?   UO twice at one time? EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 12:33 am

There's actually a much easier way to do it. Just make a copy of CoDUO_MP.exe in your \Call of Duty\ folder, and rename it. You can run as many as you want as long as the file names are different.

This worked for me on Windows 7 x64, and Windows XP x86.
Back to top Go down
Jim
General
General
Jim

PostSubject: Re: UO twice at one time?   UO twice at one time? EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 12:21 pm

Lol why didnt I think of that? Yes listen to Souls way of doing it.Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: UO twice at one time?   UO twice at one time? Empty

Back to top Go down

UO twice at one time?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Elder Warriors Clan Forums :: >.> :: How To-
Jump to: