Elder Warriors Clan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Down By The River Side

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Foremole

Down By The River Side Empty
PostSubject: Down By The River Side   Down By The River Side EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 12:42 am

Alright, so here is the plan for scriming with DBTRS/EW.

The basis will be pretty easy to understand. Because we play pam 4 and you guys play promod, so how does that work? Easy, we do one pam 4, our map, and one promod, your map. Easy since we will get better at promod, and you guys will get better at pam 4. Hows does that sound?

My xfire is foremoledin, so add me and we can communicate alright? Reborn remembers playing you guys in UO, so it would be fun to play you guys again.
Back to top Go down
Rogue

Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Down By The River Side   Down By The River Side EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 6:56 pm

Yeah, I'de like at least all the COD4 "leaders" to have this guy on xfire so we can get some scrims going. They will be off the cuff most the time, I talked to him a little and I think this will be fun and a good experence for us since we just got into COD4.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/cptjohnboy
Foremole

PostSubject: Re: Down By The River Side   Down By The River Side EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 8:22 pm

When we finally the get the chance, more than likely in 2 weeks, it would be a good experience for you guys.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Down By The River Side   Down By The River Side Empty

Back to top Go down

Down By The River Side
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Elder Warriors Clan Forums :: CoD4-
Jump to: